Slow Cooker Taco Soup (Gluten Free, Vegetarian)
This Slow Cooker Taco soup only requires a handful of ingredients and a couple minutes prep to have a tasty easy dinner everyone will love.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 15 ounce can black beans
- 1 15 ounce can white beans
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- ½ yellow onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. paprika
- dash of red chili pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups water
- optional: ¼ cup diced peperoncino
- optional toppings: cheddar cheese sour cream or greek yogurt, cilantro, lime wedges, and tortilla chips.
Place all of the above ingredients in the slow cooker reserving the toppings and cook on high 4-5 hours.
Place in serving bowls and top with optional toppings.
Can be stored covered in fridge for up to 5 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 181kcal