Vegetarian Pineapple Pizza
Pizza with a sweetness of the pineapple together with the jalapenos for a tasty quick lunch or dinner menu
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 4 -6 servings
- 1 prepared pizza crust I used gluten free crust
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5-6 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese divided
- 3/4 cups shredded parmesan cheese divided
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapenos
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
Preheat oven 375 degrees
Finely chop garlic and add to olive oil. Spread garlic olive oil evenly over prepared pizza crust.
Top with parsley, basil, onion powder and half mozzarella and parmesan cheese mixture combined.
Top with chopped jalapenos, pineapple chunks and remaining cheese.
Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes until bubbly and golden brown