Philly Style Vegetarian Quesadilla
Quesadilla filled with green bell pepper, onions, and cheese make the perfect appetizer for anytime.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 2 Quesadillas
- 4 plain gluten free tortilla wraps I used Rudis
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic chopped
- 6-8 baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil divided
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder divided
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 4-6 ounces Monterey Jack Cheese
- optional toppings: tomato and cilantro
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Line large baking sheet with parchment paper. Brush both sides of tortillas with olive oil and sprinkle with about 1/4 tsp. garlic powder. Lay them flat on pan and lightly toast both sides flipping over after several minutes. Remove from oven and top 2 of the tortillas with mushroom and bell pepper mixture. Then top with cheese. Place other tortilla on top and press together firmly( should have two stuffed Quesadillas).
Place back in oven and bake about 10 minutes per side.
Remove from oven and top with optional ingredients.
Cut into quarters and serve.