Chocolate Almond Flour Banana Bread (GF & Paleo)
This Chocolate Almond Flour Banana Bread is moist delicious and easy to prepare. Great for snacking on or a quick healthy breakfast.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 5 tbsp. cocoa powder - unsweetened
- 3 eggs
- 3 over ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut milk- full fat
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil melted- unrefined
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips for topping- optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and generously grease a 9 x9 loaf pan with coconut oil.
Add dry ingredients to large mixing bowl and whisk together.
In separate bowl mix wet ingredients and then add to dry.
Stir till combined and pour into greased loaf pan.
Bake in preheated oven 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.