Easy Vegetable Salad Pizza is customizable and can be topped with whatever your favorite salad toppings may be. Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
Salad on top of a Pizza, Why not? I’ve been seeing a lot of recipes for fruit pizza floating around so I wanted to kind of play around with salad on a pizza.
This Easy Vegetable Salad Pizza is definitely easy to throw together and you can be versatile with the toppings.
So many good veggies I almost couldn’t decide what to top it with.
But I went with a combination of all my favorite colors and textures. So not only did it taste wonderful it was pretty 🙂
The great thing about this pizza, it’s even better leftover cold. I wouldn’t recommend re-heating it if you have leftovers. But if you’re feeding more than two people you probably won’t have leftovers.
I know I’ve enjoyed many a cold slices of pizza out the fridge, but this one I think was even better because of the salad on it.
So I hope you’ve been enjoying the start of this new week and getting lots accomplished. Sometimes I just have so much going on that I want to get done that I have trouble prioritizing them.
But anyway, this Easy Vegetable Salad Pizza can be something you make quickly and have one less thing to think about. Salad lovers out there I know you’re going enjoy.
I mean who doesn’t love pizza and salad. Hey, and this way you don’t even have to dirty any dishes if you don’t want. Yeah for less to clean up and easy food prep. I’m all for that.
So clean out your produce drawer and start chopping. It’s the perfect chance to use up the veggies in your fridge and make a Yummy, Easy Vegetable Salad Pizza all at the same time.
How many of you out there have actually had a salad pizza before? This was my first one but it’s definitely going to be a keeper.
Next time you’re thinking about pizza give this one a try. It’s a win, win situation. Clean out fridge, eat pizza, quick dinner.
And here are some other Unique Pizza combos..
- Vegetarian Pineapple Pizza
- Mexican Pizza
- Garlic Lovers Dill Pickle Pizza
- Zucchini Mango Cream Cheese Pizza
- 1 prepared pizza crust*
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 cups chopped kale leaves
- ½ yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup radicchio sliced or red cabbage
- ½ English cucumber sliced
- 1 radish sliced
- 4 baby carrots grated
- olive oil and balsamic vinegar drizzled on top
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile chop and slice vegetable toppings.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with vegetables. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Serve immediately.
*I used Against the Grain Pizza Crust which is gluten free