This Easy Gluten Free Cranberry Stuffing is so moist and flavorful that you won’t believe how easy it is to prepare. Great for Thanksgiving or any occasion. Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
So when it comes to stuffing I must admit that I’m really, really, really picky. Do you think I got my point across here? Sorry about being so dramatic.
I just wanted you to understand it like this —-> stuffing has just always been one of my favorite holiday recipes so I needed to perfect it. Right texture, right seasonings..needless to say a few batches were made before this one appeared.
Okay,, Maybe more than a few! More like a couple dozen..haha..All in the name of STUFFING!
But seriously after adapting a gluten free lifestyle this one has been on my to do list.
And I can honestly tell you that I’ve played with this recipe so many times that I’m surprised the husband didn’t tire of seeing it.
I’m sure he probably did but not once did he complain about eating it. Always willing to help. He is such a trooper when it comes to eating all this.
And when he tasted this one I knew by the smile 🙂 on his face this was the one..
I’m now sharing with you all the great reasons to include this with your Holiday meal:
- It’s so Easy to prepare
- Moist and Flavorful
- Cranberries just belong on the holiday table
- Most importantly Gluten Free
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 6 tbsp butter plus some for casserole pan
- 1 tsp. dried rubbed sage
- ½ tsp. thyme
- ½ tsp. rosemary
- ¼ tsp. nutmug
- 1 tsp. fresh chopped sage
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 small loaf gluten free bread of choice(I used a white bread)
- 2½ cups vegetable broth
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Generously grease casserole dish with at least 1 tbsp. butter
- Meanwhile melt 6 tbsp. butter in pan over medium heat.
- Then and add onion, celery, and garlic. Cook for about 5-6 minutes.
- Then add spices to onion mixture and cook another minute until fragrant.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile tear bread into bite size pieces and place in greased casserole dish.
- Add onion mixture, vegetable broth, eggs, and cranberries.
- Combine well.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes.