Easy Crock Pot Queso Blanco Dip is the perfect party food for any occasion. With less than five ingredients not including seasoning it’s sure to become your go to for any occasion. Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
So with the Football season just getting into full swing I thought this would be the perfect time to share this Easy Crock Pot Queso Blanco Dip.
And after all who doesn’t love a good dip that is easy peasy to prepare? Whether you serve this for the games, holidays, or just yourself..haha.. that would so be me since dips just so happen to be one of my favorite things to eat. While cheese pulls in a close second making this my new favorite Thingy!
Speaking of favorite eats this would always be something I would order when going out to eat. Even though I rarely do that anymore since my fridge is generally packed with all these goodies.
But this has always been one of my favorite dips so I knew I wanted this to reflect that.
Yesss, I can honestly claim that it did. Hence you should pull out the ole Crock Pot and serve her up. You may want to try a few batches for yourself first cause I know how them Football games go.
Football fans are a whole different animal and they definitely work up an appetite watching the game. All that screaming and drinking really takes a toll on the appetite.
Okay, I don’t know that I can claim to be one of those die hard fans even though I do support my home team and have been known to scream at the TV on more than one occasion.
But football has always been a part of my family and one of those things we would all often watch together.
Hey and getting everybody on board watching the same thing would be those rare occasions of watching Football together. Which involved food and hopes that your Sunday ended on that ohhh so Happy 🙂 note of Victory.
Of course I’m sure it wasn’t totally all about the Victory per se as much as the whole overall experience which definitely always included drinks and good food 🙂
So bring this Easy Crock Pot Queso Blanco Dip to your next gathering and:
- Watch them gather around the dip
- It’s so easy peasy to prepare leaving more time for relaxing
- Easily portable and can be re-heated on stove or fire
- Hey that means you could probably take it camping..haha
- Made with only a couple ingredients
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces mild white cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 ounces Monterey jack cheese shredded
- ¾ cup half & half
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- dash of cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup sliced pepperoncini diced
- Put all of the above ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low 1½ - 2 hours stirring at least once.
- Can be kept on warm prior to serving or can store any leftovers in fridge covered and can easily be re-heated on stove top.