Cauliflower Tortillas are less than five ingredients for a tasty, healthy low carb tortilla. Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
So when I originally made these tortillas I was looking for another option for a recipe I’ll be sharing in the near future. I really couldn’t decide whether I should include these with that recipe but then I said…Nah…they just turned out too good to not stand alone as a star.
The possibilities for these are endless and I can only imagine what I will use these for next. Whoever said that cauliflower can’t be a star has not ventured through some of the recipes on my blog.
I haven’t yet counted but I would venture to say that I have more recipes with that as the main ingredient than anything else. And I don’t see myself slowing down with that anytime soon…hmm
As my brain is randomly thinking what to create next with that head of cauliflower. Omg brain overload..can you hear it??
But anyway, I hope your week has been off to a good start so far. My Monday was a bit slow and needless to say unproductive. Just couldn’t quite get into things..Of course it didn’t help having Internet issues and not feeling totally up to par. Sometimes I wonder how I made it as a child without internet…Guess I just took to the back yard instead.
So I was definitely ready for a new day and to start fresh with these Cauliflower Tortillas.
The way I see it sometimes you just need random acts of interruption or unexpected events. Whatever they may be…internet problems or things that some how throw a loop in your day.
That for sure makes you appreciate your sense of normalcy…and that is definitely different for all. Okay, sometimes I really question mine..haha..but if I’m good with it then that’s all that really matters.
As long as we can still all be friends here and I can share with you some of my random acts, which will definitely entail a lot of Cauliflower Madness!!
- 1 small/medium head of cauliflower broken into florets( yield about 3-3½ cups of florets)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Pulse cauliflower florets in food processor till rice like. Remove and lay on paper towels to get out moisture. Pat dry. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible and place in bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Shape into equal size tortillas and place on pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes per side.
- Remove from oven and use with your favorite toppings or store in fridge till ready to use.